Cultivating Faith and Devotion to Our Lady
The Central Association of the Miraculous Medal is devoted to cultivating and caring for our faith community—and to being dedicated stewards to our cause. We hope to assure our faithful members of our steadfast devotion to our Mother, Mary, by living out the mission that she entrusted to us with the generous support of our community.
The following is a report on how we have been stewards to your precious resources during the previous year. It is an honor to do this holy work. Each year the Central Association of the Miraculous Medal has an audit done by an outside, independent auditing firm. This audit demonstrates that we do what you expect us to do and with the utmost cost savings.
Our mission first and foremost is to promote prayer and devotion to Mary Immaculate under the title of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal; to support the retired priests, brothers and seminarians of St. Vincent de Paul’s community, the Congregation of the Mission (Vincentians); and to help them in their work with the poor.
Thank you for your great support and generosity.
Click Here to Learn How to Support Our Mission.
Our Mission’s Financial Statement
Miraculous Medal Shrine and Central Association of the Miraculous Medal: February 1, 2010 to January 31, 2011
- Donations with Intentions $2,328,825
- Enrolling Members in Prayer $357,539
- Enrolling as a Member $327,814
- Vigil Lights for Prayers $176,257
- Legacies & Bequests $2,612,293
- Religious Items, Other Donations $199,891
- Total Income $6,002,619
- Promotion of Devotion to Mary $3,394,505
- Shrine of Miraculous Medal $1,411,835
- Contribution to Seminarians & Retired Priests/Brothers $213,197
- Support of Poor & Needy $252,407
- Pastoral Ministry $299,053
- Fundraising $199,369
- General and Administrative $220,295
- Total Expenses $5,990,661